BEESWAX FOOD WRAPS – Pack of 3
1 x Small – 170 x 170mm
1 x Medium – 300 x 250mm
1 x Large – 600 x 400mm
Re-usable / Re-washable / Eco-friendly / Compostable / Breathable
PLASTIC WRAP ALTERNATIVE
Wrap & Store: Cut fruit and vegetables, bread and cheese.
Cover: Salad bowls, leftovers & plates.
Fold: Into pouches for sandwiches, carrot sticks, berries, crackers and more.
Use your wraps in place of traditional single-use plastic.
The warmth from your hands will be enough to make the beeswax seal around food, keeping it fresher for longer.
Un-wraps, wash and re-use over and over again.
After use, wash your wraps in cool soapy water using mild dishwashing detergent and rinse. Leave them to air-dry, then fold and store in a cool dry place ready for re-use.
- Wash in cool, soapy water. Do not use hot water.
- Drip-dry in the dishrack.
- Do not use solvents, acids, vinegar or bleach.
- Keep away from the oven or microwave and sources of heat.
- Do not cover hot bowls or hot food.
- Do not use on raw meat, raw poultry or raw fish.
- Last up to 6-12 months
- At the end of the life cycle simply compost.
- 100% Cotton and
- Coconut Oil.